Monday, November 15, 2010

Everyday items of need

I am once again gathering items of need to the Haitians will be serving. I have two large duffel bags stuffed with as much as possible (I will be bringing all my personal stuff in a backpack that I will carry on again). Here is a list of most needed items.

• Feminine hygiene products, specifically pads. Most women in Haiti do not wear tampons. Socks/T-shirts / Baby clothes/ Diapers/ Baby Bottles/ Rain gear/ Toy cars/ Stickers/ Pens / Coloring books/ Notebooks/ Flip Flops/ Shoes/ Tents/ Tarps/ Stickers/ Water containers/ Water filters/ Sharpies/ Candy (Chocolate)/ Paint
• Building supplies, nails, basic hand tools; wrenches, screwdrivers, etc. zip ties, duct tape, rope, batteries, toolbox, electrical tape, electrical wire nuts, extension chords, fans, power strips, tarps.
• Office supplies: pads of paper, pens, whiteboard pens, printer ink (HP Color Laserjet Black CC530A).
• Currently Needed: a quality cordless drill

I have had a lot of people ask what I need and this is a great place to start! Because of time constraints, I think the best way to get me donations is to meet me. Leave me a comment or message of some sort and I will be sure to get in touch with you if needed!

Thanks again for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment