Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The biggest question answered

I love this question!

Is there anything you need or that I can donate for you trip?  The answer is absolutely!  We are currently collecting many over the counter medications for our clinics, as well as baby and children clothes.  Here's a list of some of the most requested items:

Adult:
Tylenol
Ibuprofen
Benadryl
Claritin
Hydrocortisone Cream
Lotrimin Cream
Zantac
Adult Mulitvitamins
Prenatal Vitamins,
Monistat
Tums

Children:
Tylenol Children's Elixir
Children's Ibuprofen suspension
Chewable multi vitamin (no gummy vitamins please!)

Other:
Toothbrush/Toothpaste
Body soap
Travel size shampoo
Band-Aids
Antibiotic Ointment
Zip lock bags (any size)
Empty travel size containers
Flip Flops

Handing out donated flip flops to the orphans

I am also accepting donations towards the cost of this mission; with my fundraising goal being $1000.  Donations will also be used towards purchasing prescription medications.  Checks can be made out to myself or Red Rocks Church with Haiti-April in the memo line.  If you need an address, just message me.

Personally, I am well prepared for this trip.  However, I do need a couple of items to make the most out of my trip.  Believe it or not, I don't have a stethoscope!  If anyone has an old one they would consider donating, I would greatly appreciate it!  I would love one that I could dedicate solely to mission trips!

Also, since we will be spending a few days in the mountains, I would love to borrow a simple point and shoot digital camera that uses regular batteries.  On my last trip, my rechargeable battery died and I missed out on many beautiful photography opportunities.  Since we will go 3 days without electricity, I want to be prepared this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment